Consultant for attendance software
Do you have experience in the field of attendance management and a basic knowledge of personnel management? Are you a good communicator? In that case, we are looking for you!
From 1400 € medior
Your main responsibility will be analysing customer needs and identifying possible solutions in the field of attendance management. Furthermore, you will test and control the changes in the system. Prepare yourself for analysis, configurations and, over time, you will also learn how to write user manuals and train users.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience in attendance processing and working with attendance software
- Ability to study learning materials in English
- Self-reliance and responsibility
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility, willingness to travel
- Driver’s license – B
- English – Intermediate (B1)
Are you interested in our company?
As an IT company, we realize that people are the biggest ace up our sleeve, so we do our best to make them feel as good as possible. This is perhaps proved by the fact, that we started with a few enthusiasts, while most of them can still be found under our same roof, now as team leaders or senior experts in their area.